We will close the Chenrezig Center for attendance for the months of March, April, and May.
Rinpoche will continue the weekly and monthly teachings with Jeff translating in the absence of attendance.
They will be uploaded to our website and to YouTube.
For the Precious Garland teaching, we will start a weekly zoom webinar at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_0VklnIe_Taa2xGxwKPTNHw
April 5th Sunday 2020 at 9 am Rinpoche, our precious teacher, will be giving a Medicine Buddha Blessing live on Zoom https://zoom.us/j/707696437
We will also have the Introduction to the Middle Way teaching as a webinar on the first Wednesday of the month. Please click this link to join the webinar: https://zoom.us/j/930649097
- From the depth of his immeasurable kindness and wisdom, Rinpoche will now teach The Great Treatise on the Stages of the Path to Enlightenment: The Lamrim Chenmo. (available at Shambala Publications). Teachings take place on Sunday 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Students who are new to Buddhism, or those who are still learning are encouraged to attend. (now available as podcasts)
- Khensur Rinpoche Lobsang Tenzin will now teach from HH Dalia Lama’s commentary on Kamalashila’s Stages of Meditation, on the first Wednesday of each month. (Available at Shambala Publications).
- Wednesday mornings, Tara Puja at 9:00 AM (except when a teaching is held)
- Saturday, Tara Puja, at 9:00 AM
- White Tara Long Life Initiation every 2nd Sunday of the month at 9 AM